1.How do I pay for my order?
To pay for your order on AliExpress, follow the steps below:
- Click on your Cart
- Select the order you want to buy and click Pay Now
- Confirm you shipping address and contact details
- Choose your preferred payment method on the checkout page
2.?How does AliExpress protect my payments?
AliExpress will only release your payment to the seller after you confirm you have received your purchase. When paying online, your details are protected by VeriSign SSL encryption (the highest level of protection commercially available).
We verify the payment details for every transaction. You will only be asked to ship the order after we confirm that the payment has been received.
3.?How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel an order you have already paid for before the seller ships it. You will first need to contact the seller and reach an agreement to cancel the order.
Follow the below steps to cancel your order:
1.?Sign in to My Orders
2.Click the Cancel Order button of the order you want to cancel
3.Click 'Request Order Cancellation'
4.How do I track my order?
After the seller ships your order, they will provide a tracking number which you can find in the My Orders section of My AliExpress. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the shipping company's website.
Log in to My AliExpress to see your order’s tracking details.
5.Why was my payment unsuccessful?
If your payment for an order was unsuccessful, it may have been for the following reasons:
The card number was invalid, insufficient funds, limit exceeded, the 3 digit security code was invalid, verification unsuccessful.
6.I am not satisfied with the product I received. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can open a dispute before the order is closed. Follow the below steps to open a dispute:
1. Sign in to My AliExpress and click on the My Orders section
2. Locate the order you want to open a dispute for
3. Click the Open Dispute button
4. Submit your refund request
7.?How do I check my order status?
Follow the below steps to check your order status:
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Orders
2. Check your order status tabs
8.? How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your AliExpress membership, follow the below steps:
- Sign into My AliExpress and click Edit Profile
- Click Edit Member Profile
- Click Deactivate Account at the top of the page
- Choose the reason why you want to cancel your membership and then click the Confirm button
9.??? Is it safe to pay sellers offline?
For your security, all AliExpress sellers are requested to accept our safe Escrow transaction service. However, there are still a very small number of sellers that prefer to use other payment methods. We do NOT recommend buyers to use payment methods other than Escrow.
If the seller continues to ask you to pay using methods other than Escrow, please report the seller to us.
Please note: If you pay sellers offline, your payments will NOT be protected.
10.? How can I combine multiple products into one shipment?
If you order different items from the same seller, the Cart will automatically give you an option to combine these items into one order to save shipping costs.
To do this please follow the below steps:
1. Choose multiple products from the same seller and add them to your Cart.
2. Choose the same shipping method and these products will automatically be combined into one order.
3. Click the ‘Buy all from this seller’ button.
More information about coins and coupons
Was this page helpful? If not,Contact Us