Home > Help >Disputes & Refunds >

How do I cancel a claim

After your dispute has been resolved, please cancel your escalated dispute. Please note that once you cancel your escalated dispute, your escalated dispute will be closed.
To cancel your escalated dispute, please follow the instructions provided below
Step 1: 
? Please sign in to the dispute order page
? Find the escalated dispute claim you want to cancel. (You can search by the order number or case number). 
Step 2: 
? Click “Cancel Arbitration”.