How do I protect my account?
How to improve your account security
Important: If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, please contact us immediately.
The following tips are proven ways to improve your account security:
1. Set a secure password
* Use a combination of letters or numbers ? e.g. beatlesfan28, with no spaces between
* Use multiple words and numbers without spaces ? e.g. thebestboss84
* Never use single words that can be found in any dictionary ? e.g. manager or bamboo
* Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess ? e.g. your name, phone number, or birth date
* Never use your email address as the password
* Never use common passwords ? e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
2. Sign in to AliExpress regularly
Signing into AliExpress ensures your account information stays current
3. Be cautious when you receive requests for private or sensitive information
Never click on links in emails to access AliExpress or Alibaba.com web pages if you suspect the message might not really be from us. Avoid filling out forms in email messages or respond from requests from sellers that ask for your personal information, such as your Member ID, password and credit card information. Most sign-in pages can be identified by addresses that begin with http://login.alibaba.com/.
Was this page helpful? If not,Contact Us