AliExpress Intellectual Property Rights Protection Policy
(Updated on Jan.21, 2015)
Users of www.aliexpress.com shall not be allowed to commit intellectual property rights infringement on the website.? Types of infringements include:
- Unfair use of trademark rights or copyrights in product descriptions, store names or hyperlinks; or
- Unfair use of trademark rights, copyrights or patent rights on offer or sale of products; or
- Product descriptions or other information that confuse or mislead others.
- Offer or sale of printed matters, audio and visual recordings or software without permission of the copyright owner; or
- Offer or sale of products not authorized by the trademark owner or the licensee.
B. Penalty of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
C. Corresponding Penalty