Why did my order fail?
1. Meet error message “Max. 1,500 English characters or Arabic numerals only. No HTML codes allowed.”
Since our website and service are based on English, all the information that you typed in is required to be English input method.
If certain letters of your message contain Non-English letters, you are advised to use the similar English ones instead. For example, you may change letter "?" to "c".
If all the letters that you submit are in English, please also be advised to check if the punctuations in your message are under English input method.
2. Meet error message “This product is sold out or the seller has discontinued selling this product. Please contact the seller for details. "
Please be advised to directly contact the supplier to make sure if the product is still available.
To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click Contact Now to send a message. You can also click Chat Now! to chat in real time with suppliers who are online using our instant messenger, TradeManager.
3. Fail to place order due to Washington address
Please note that due to legal restrictions, AliExpress is unable to provide service to residents located in Washington. Therefore, you are unable to choose Washington as your shipping address and the order can’t be placed successfully. However, please be assured that the service will resume later this year.
4. Click the Place Order button, but nothing happens
1. Click "Tools" on the menu bar of the browser
2. Select "Internet Options"
3. Click the "Security" tag
4. In the "Security" section, you can select "Default Level" to restore the settings, or select "Custom Level" and set "Scripting of Java applets" as "enable"
Was this page helpful? If not,Contact Us